[BNM] noagenciesplease

Emelie Coffey bnmlist@brightonnewmedia.org
Fri Feb 22 16:55:04 2002

Spookily enough... Tony Goodman is the manual typewriter guy.

-----Original Message-----
From: bnmlist-admin@brightonnewmedia.org
[mailto:bnmlist-admin@brightonnewmedia.org]On Behalf Of Matt Zandstra
Sent: 22 February 2002 16:58
To: bnmlist@brightonnewmedia.org
Subject: RE: [BNM] noagenciesplease

I snipped the headers from the response...

>>  >Subject: RE: Website needed
>>  >Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:08:19 -0000
>>  >From: "tony goodman" <TonyGoodman@ingrams.uk.com>
>>  >To: "Max Guglielmino" <max@maxguglielmino.com>

> Tempted to post my own phantom site request see if what she says is true.

do it! do it!

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Emelie Coffey wrote:

> Went to the noagenciesplease.com site and found the posting.
>
> Her email address is studio1@ingrams.uk.com which points to a
marketing/web
> design agency of 10 people ... I couldn't find her on their "Team" so yes
> she may be freelancing for them. (tho there is a guy on there that can
> remember the manual typewriter, maybe you know him Paul, you'd have lots
> talk about ;)
>
> The first thing I would do in reply to a post would be to check out the
url
> of the email address, hotmail and co excused.
>
> All a bit suss if you ask me.
>
> Tempted to post my own phantom site request see if what she says is true.
>
> Emelie
>
> Spending the afternoon on www.192.com has turned me a bit odd :o plus lack
> of sleep doesn't help.

Please delete this footer when replying to postings

Wednesday 27th Feb, Silicon Business, Sussex Arts Club, 12 noon till 11 PM.
Business seminars, interacitve multimedia presentations and Silicon Beach
Forum.
Speakers include Richard Daws, CEO of Victoria Real, and Jim McNiven, CEO of
Kerb.
More info at www.Silicon-Beach.com

Manage your BNM list membership at www.brightonnewmedia.org