[BNM] VNC over NTL..

Sevan / Venture37 bnmlist@brightonnewmedia.org
Sun Mar 2 22:00:06 2003

DynamicDNS is what you what.
goto www.dyndns.org
sign up with them
install the client which updates the dns record if your IP changes
(I use direct update)
& connect through VNC.

You might wanna look into ssh tunneler like tunnelier which is made by the
same people who make winsshd, which would give you a more secure way of
remote control.

Express yourself with cool emoticons http://messenger.msn.co.uk