[BNM] [OT] Best eat-in pizza in town

Jessica Spengler bnmlist@brightonnewmedia.org
Tue Mar 4 15:55:17 2003

> Xacly. Mounting the dough on the glowing stone used to be precarious till I
> learned it becomes more disciplined given time in the fridge.

Ah-ha! Do you mean you put the dough in the fridge before shaping into a
pizza and putting on the stone? Because this is the one bit of the whole
baking-with-a-stone thing that's giving me problems - that is, actually
getting the pizza on the stone. I don't have a wooden paddle for sliding the
pizza on the stone, and even if I did have one, I somehow forsee disaster in
the shape of my pizza sliding off the paddle and landing toppings-side-down
on the hot stone.

> All I need now is some double zero flour, but I could not see any at
> Waitrose.

I'm sure I saw '00' flour in Waitrose yesterday - top shelf in the flour
section, smallish bag, possibly organic if I remember correctly...

Jessica