blood for e3: was Re: YA CV OK? was : Re: [BNM] Repetitive Mistake Syndrome

Alexander Beston bnmlist@brightonnewmedia.org
Mon Mar 10 20:55:00 2003

ooo you guys are cruel. i suppose you must REALLY hate me or sommat.
I guess once you have no1 youll be wanting blood next....

if thats the case, youd be better off going here:

http://www.blood.co.uk/pages/search.asp

@