[BNM] Windows XP + Java flaw anyone....?

Matt Matheson bnmlist@brightonnewmedia.org
Thu Mar 13 13:50:00 2003

People of Brighton,
=20
I have a customer whos web browser is repeatedly crashing when using a
specific java controlled area of our site. The user can recreate this
every time, is using Windows XP, IE 6 and had since re-installed both
java and IE. We cannot re-create it here in our testing lab, on any
combination of machine and are really starting to come to a loss as to
what their problem is.=20
=20
Chances are =96 its probably just a dodgy/buggy system problem at the
users end but thought I would check if any of you lot have been having
java problems with XP just in case.
=20
All help appreciated!
=20