[BNM] FW: Candlelight vigil Sunday 16 March [OT]

Glenn Williams bnmlist@brightonnewmedia.org
Sat Mar 15 15:25:00 2003

For anyone in the group who might be interested

-----Original Message-----
From: Sussex Action for Peace [mailto:mail@safp.org.uk]
Sent: 15 March 2003 14:05
Subject: Candlelight vigil Sunday 16 March

Global Candlelight Vigil for Peace: Sunday, March 16
7:00 PM
Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Reverend Robert Edgar, and other religious leaders
call for candlelight vigils around the world on March 16th to say yes to
peace - and no to war with Iraq.

So far, 4619 vigils have been scheduled in 119 countries.

For more information, go to www.global.vigil.org

Vigil in Brighton
At The Level
The large park between London and Lewes Road
Please bring candles and warm clothing for a PEACEFUL vigil for peace. Let's
make a statement not by loud disruption but by profoundly making our point
with the rest of the world at the same time. I am not doing this as a
religious event just an event against war that's all. Everyone is welcome,
bring food and drink and music if you wish!!! See you on the level @ 7pm, oh
yes, and tell your friends!!

Organised by moveon.org

---