[BNM] cms

Alexander Beston bnmlist@brightonnewmedia.org
Sun Mar 16 15:10:01 2003

hi Tom

has anyone written a list of requirements that a CMS needs to fulfill?
as websites vary in quality of content and usability, so a CMS would too;
its complexity increases.
i would guess that there are about 3 distinct levels for a CMS's and level 1
has to be a newsletter that can be updated and archived.

are there any analysis documents out there?

@