[BNM] [OT] cook resigns

Bernard Claydon bnmlist@brightonnewmedia.org
Tue Mar 18 01:00:01 2003

Alex Morris:

> He's right. Style and packaging is everything now. Substance means
> nothing.

Let's hope and pray that you are wrong about that.

"What has come to trouble me most over past weeks is the suspicion that if
the hanging chads in Florida had gone the other way and Al Gore had been
elected we would not now be about to commit British troops," he said.

I haven't seen the speech yet, but I know he makes more sense than Bush will
in a few minutes. This is one hell of a game of poker those bastards are
playng.

Fine, if it's a walkover and nobody gets killed, but I can't see that.

Can't somebody *please* put a bullet in Bush's head???

B->

Happy St. Pat's Day btw!

(Mind you, if Saddam manages to lob a couple of nasties at Israel, It might
not be such a bad thing afterall...)