[BNM] Java Sound.. does it really have less rhythm than crap dancers?

Tom Hume bnmlist@brightonnewmedia.org
Tue Mar 18 07:15:00 2003

The Nokia UI APIs include sound support for J2ME - at minimum allowing you=
=20
to play tones and simple ringtones, with optional support for a cut-down=20
MIDI format, WAVs etc. www.forum.nokia.com is the place to go.

I think I've heard the Beatnik engine mentioned as a mobiley sound thing...