[BNM] Decoding AppleDouble files

Andy Smith bnmlist@brightonnewmedia.org
Tue Mar 18 17:15:18 2003

Jay Gooby wrote:

> Andy, if you've got access to a un*x box, see if its got "megatron"
> installed - this is a mac file munger and can be called as
> "unsingle" "unhex",
> etc "man megatron" for more info...

Thanks - haven't got it installed but I've found where to get it from (which is http://www.anders.com/projects/netatalk/ in case anyone else needs it) and may try it out if other ways don't work.

Andy
andy smith  |  web developer  |  preview graphics  |  +44 (0) 1273 834434  |  www.preview.co.uk

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE: This e-mail is intended only for
the addressee named above and the contents should not be disclosed to
any other party. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments from your
system. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender
and do not necessarily represent those of Preview Graphics Ltd. unless
otherwise specifically stated. Although this email has been scanned for
viruses, we advise you to carry out your own virus checks before opening
any attachment as we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as
a result of any software viruses or other malicious code.