[BNM] Freelance Web Designer Possibly Required

Alan Braddish bnmlist@brightonnewmedia.org
Tue Mar 18 18:00:00 2003

Hi All,

I am looking for an experienced freelance web designer for a potential
up-coming redesign of a complex e-commerce site.

At this stage I am just looking to make contact with local, available
designers who have both HTML and good graphic design skills, and who can
take an existing site and come up with design ideas to improve upon the
current look and feel of a site.  You must also be prepared to liase with
the client to help determine the design requirements.

If you could get back to me ASAP with a list of URLs of sites you have
designed, your daily rate and availability, that would be a helpful start.

Please reply off-list.

Thank you in advance.

Alan Braddish
Webspoke Internet Solutions