[BNM] BookSwap (Was wrox in liquidation)

Andy Budd bnmlist@brightonnewmedia.org
Wed Mar 19 12:21:43 2003

Sounds like you've got this down pat. Obviously we'd want to get an
ISBN scanner as well and link this in with the web application so we
don't have to manually type the stuff in.

Sod Amazon. Open source book lending. Like it.

You never know, in a few years time there may be places in every town
that allow you to borrow books for free!

Seriously though. Love the idea. If anybody could be arsed it could be
cool.