[BNM] National Rail Enquiries website - angry of Brighton...

Matt Matheson bnmlist@brightonnewmedia.org
Wed Mar 19 17:15:14 2003

And not forgetting the 10.00 featured inside the 'go' button.

Why?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Gooby [mailto:jay@pressred.tv]
Sent: 19 March 2003 17:08
To: bnmlist@brightonnewmedia.org
Subject: Re: [BNM] National Rail Enquiries website - angry of
Brighton...

Paul Silver wrote:
> Yup, used it yesterday - an even worse version of what they had
> before! They got rid of the only useable bit of it - the 'today' and
> 'tomorrow' radio buttons and seem to have made it even slower.
> Marvellous change.

Yep, I love the middle "please wait..." page as well. Plus the blinking
exclamation mark graphic when you fail to enter the current date, and
even
better, the badly laid out train times in vertical columns, which you
can
barely concentrate on, because of the damn animated "earlier journey"
and
"later journey" buttons!

And lets not get into the choise of using some henious corporate colour
scheme
rather than a nice readable white background.

I thought the old site was really good...

--
Press Red - interactive TV advertising tools
jay@pressred.tv

BNM Powered by - www.screen-play.net

25th March, Silicon Beach. 7 pm  late, @ The Sussex Arts Club. FREE.
Media & New Media Community meet & party. www.silicon-beach.com