[BNM] OFF LIST Re: Silicon Beach next Tuesday

Brook Calverley bnmlist@brightonnewmedia.org
Fri Mar 21 16:35:30 2003

Hi Peter

The next event sounds excellent, really looking forward to it.

I was quite relieved to not see my name on the circular you sent round [you
mentioned the possibility of speaking a few weeks back]. Can I assume you
wont be needing me? The prospect of speaking scares the hell out of me, to
be honest. Would like to look forward to enjoying the event without rising
sense of panic.

See you there!

b//