[BNM] CMS

Jonathan Hirsch bnmlist@brightonnewmedia.org
Mon Mar 24 21:40:00 2003

Alex,

Forgot to mention in my previous post - if you/they can't/don't want to go
for a fully database-driven CMS solution, Macromedia Contribute might be of
use. Haven't used it myself but I've heard it's good (and very cheap). There
are probably other people here who know more about it than me and who could
comment - I think there was a thread about it a few months back. Check
Tristan's archive search thingy (anyone got a URL? Can't remember it and it
seems to have disappeared from the footers).

HTH,

Jon