[BNM] banner ad designer wanted

Simon Richards bnmlist@brightonnewmedia.org
Wed Mar 26 10:10:19 2003

Can you point me in the direction of some of these then?
didnt quite understand the text below.
simon
www.sussexweb.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Coady [mailto:aovt15@dsl.pipex.com]
Sent: 25 March 2003 09:56
To: bnmlist@brightonnewmedia.org
Subject: Re: [BNM] banner ad designer wanted

Simon Richards wrote:
> links to examples please. mail me offlist too.

I suspect most of us have developed selective blindness to ad banners, so I
thought the new format adopted at the top of (some?) slashdot pages was
brilliant because they are different (maybe not for long), compact, and give
a fairly concise indication of what they are offering. And can be
copy/pasted:
Easy Linux Monitoring
Monitor all Servers via Web Browser Installs in Minutes - Free Trial
MySQL GUI Admin Tool
Database Admin, Schedule Backup Import/Export, Reporting for MySQL
Linux File Transfers
Transfer files between Windows and Linux with FastLynx 3.3 -Free Trial
MySQL GUI Admin Tool
Powerful MySQL frontend. Windows and Linux versions. Download now!
Crystal Windows
Instant Prices For Double Glazing Free Online Estimate in Minutes

Info/Subscription/Archives -
www.brightonnewmedia.org

BNM Powered by - www.screen-play.net

25th March, Silicon Beach. 7 pm ? late, @ The Sussex Arts Club. FREE.