[BNM] Thanks for Mac advice - I'm about to buy one! [OT]

Mark Walker bnmlist@brightonnewmedia.org
Mon Mar 31 17:35:00 2003

hello steve
deal seems okay except:
we have a 12 inch ibook and a 14 inch and I find the 12 inch miles
more comfortable to use and rarely miss the extra screen space.
i also bought two refurbished 12 ibooks for about 800 quid each from
cancom a year ago and both are still going fine
the 14 inch is a g3 and unless you step up to g4 you won't notice a
lot of difference between any of the 600/700 models from the past 12
months so a refurb may be better value and leave money for extra ram
still a good thing to have though!
ta ra
mark

--
PS Don't forget you have until Easter Sunday to nominate your
favourite local website for the Virtual Festival Web Awards 2003.

**************
Sussex Community Internet Project  http://www.scip.org.uk
THE FUTURE IS ABOUT PEOPLE NOT TECHNOLOGY
SCIP, Community Base, 113 Queens Road, Brighton BN1 3XG
TEL 01273 234049 * MARK'S MOBILE 07956 627116
SCIP is supported by Brighton & Hove Regeneration Partnership and
Brighton & Hove City Council. SCIP was founded in 1995 and is
registered as an incorporated not for profit private limited company,
reg. no. 3819836.