[BNM] introduction

Nick Wilsdon nick at e3internet.com
Tue Jun 29 17:02:31 BST 2004

Hi Olly,

That is true; the first shop we did was hard. I have built up our own
set of notes though now, based on multiple forum posts and we can now
work our way through it very fast for customisations. All of which are
also free contributions. It is a community project though and I would
challenge anyone to find a better free alternative with the same
functionality.

I would still rather work and contribute to OScommerce than get tied
into proprietary software which fails to get updated or turns out after
having spent a small fortune to render the contents completely invisible
to the SE's (mentioning no names).

It does however need to be converted to XHTML / CSS, I will happily
concede that.

Best,

Nick

Managing Director