[BNM] RIP Macromedia

Tom Dussek tom.dussek at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 8 14:16:34 GMT 2005

>/me leaps for joy, unfortunately it will probably spell the end of
>Freehand and Fireworks but it should mean better tools for Flash and
>Director.

More's the shame, but I think Director will be shot in the face. Or at
least, put outside on a cold night and allowed to gently expire. Authorware
will be kept in a dank cellar, allowed a saucer of milk only because of
SCORM compliance nonsense. It will soon enough be encased in concrete and
dropped into the Pacific.

Adieu, Director, old friend, old adversary, old media.....

Tom Dussek