[BNM] A call to the Flash/Actionscript people

iestyn lloyd iestyn at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 16:21:44 BST 2005

Hi Andy,

What version of flash player are you publishing for?
Also, are you using AS1 or AS2?
Recently i've been getting into OOP AS2, and it really is the way
forward. I recommend using SEPY
(http://www.sephiroth.it/python/sepy.php) for editing the .as files.

There's loads of ways of doing what you want to accomplish, depends on
the above tho'.

Some good places for help are:
www.flashkit.com
www.actionscript.org
chattyfig.figleaf.com

...and i'm sure there's people here on BNM (including me) who can help.

also...do you have a sample XML string?

Cheers,
iestyn